Orange and Rockland Utilities, Inc. is helping businesses save energy and money.
From now through December 2015, qualifying small businesses in Orange and Rockland counties in New York State can obtain generous cost-sharing incentives to modernize their facilities and save money through the Lighten Up program.
If you have a non-residential account with O&R with an average peak demand of under 110KW, you may qualify for all of the following:
- A FREE on-site energy savings evaluation: We will send a technician to your business to survey your existing electrical fixtures and provide an estimate of your potential annual savings through the program.
- A generous 70% incentive for additional recommended upgrades, including:
- — High-efficiency lighting, ballasts and fixtures
- — Heating, ventilation and cooling system tune-up
- — Refrigeration upgrades, and so much more…
- No rebates, no paperwork, no waiting: Savings are instantaneous!
- Big savings! Current program participants have an estimated average savings of $220 a month, or $2,640 a year!
Find out how much money you can save. Call 1-855-390-7348 today to schedule your FREE on-site evaluation.